KayCey bodysuits are perfect for children with special needs. With longer legs and reinforced crotch area, they deter wandering hands from accessing nappies.
Say goodbye to uncomfortable itching with our tag-free bodysuits made of supersoft, AZO free cotton that is gentle on the skin. No more seams digging into the skin as the seams are carefully topstitched.
Girls and boys love the variety of the colours - White, Pink, Navy & Grey. All bodysuits available for kids aged 3-16 years.
* 95% cotton, 5% elastane
* Unisex all-in-one BODYSUITS for OLDER CHILDREN. Perfect for boys & girls aged 3-14 years old with additional / SPECIAL NEEDS to stop wandering hands from accessing nappy / diaper
* Designed with a LONGER LEG, reinforced crotch and 5 durable studs / snaps all for ADDITIONAL COVERAGE
* TOPSTITCHED arm / leg / neck openings to prevent curling when washing and rolling up under clothing and to prevent digging into skin. TAG-FREE to prevent unnecessary irritation. The short sleeve PREVENTS chafing under a brace
* Lightweight BREATHABLE COTTON fabric made with AZO free dyes that does not shrink, distort or fade in the wash. Perfect as a warm UNDERGARMENT or on its own in summer as a t-shirt!
* Available in sleeveless, short sleeve and polo with and without TUBE ACCESS in White, Pink, Grey, Navy and Sky Blue